The CLIMIT programme provides financial support for development of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology. The programme is a collaboration between Gassnova SF and the Research Council of Norway.
Support for R&D projects within CCS
- Click to read more on relevant site of the Research Council of Norway
Support for the development and demonstration within CCS
- Open calls, applications are processed on an ongoing basis
Apply for support from CLIMIT Demo
- Gassnova is offering grants to initiatives based on an assessment of the nature of the initiative in question, the applicant, the need for support and to what extent the initiative will help the grant scheme to fulfil its objectives.
Idea study scheme 2021
- Up to NOK 200,000 can be applied
- Applications are processed on an ongoing basis
- Useful information for an upcoming application
Impartiality and trust
- Gassnova and the Research Council of Norway have detailed provisions on impartiality and trust and set procedures for dealing with issues of impartiality and complaints.