National and international cooperation
CLIMIT wants to cooperate and coordinate its activities with other national initiatives, to the greatest extent possible.
- CLIMIT coordinates its activities with the work that takes place in “Research centres for environmentally friendly energy” (FME) with activities relating to carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- Insofar as possible, CLIMIT will use existing and planned new CCS infrastructure, such as ECCSEL, TCM or other infrastructure established through previous projects.
- CLIMIT is the Norwegian financing partner in the ACT call for proposals
The Research Council of Norway and Gassnova are Norwegian partners in ACT
- 16 countries and regions collaborate in ACT with the ambition to finance world-class R&D innovations that can lead to secure and cost-effective CCS technology
- CLIMIT is the secretariat for Norwegian participation in Mission Innovation (Carbon Capture Challenge – CCUS)
- CLIMIT is the secretariat for the Norwegian-UK collaboration (.pdf) within CCS
- CLIMIT is the secretariat for the Norway-US collaboration within CCS
- CLIMIT participates in ZEP (Zero Emission Platform) focusing on CCS technology development
- CLIMIT participates in IEAGHG Executive Commitee
- CLIMIT participates in Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum (CSLF)
- CLIMIT follows up the work in Implementation Working Group 9 (IWG9) SET PLAN under Carbon Capture